[Ubuntu Chicago] Discussion about Windows

Michael Wilson mwilsonemt at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 19:53:25 BST 2009

I have been playing with Windows 7 and had to recover the system last
night.  I got a new keyboard this week that came with key macro software.
It installed with no problems, but at the next boot into Windows, it started
having problems.  There was a convenient rollback option that fixed the
problem, but come on, a keyboard breaking the OS completely!!

Michael Wilson