[apparmor] Google Summer of Code'13 accepted student

Seth Arnold seth.arnold at canonical.com
Tue May 28 18:12:01 UTC 2013

On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 07:33:09PM +0530, Kshitij Gupta wrote:
> I'm Kshitij Gupta from Lucknow, India. I had applied for GSoC under
> openSUSE and am glad to have been accepted as a student to work on "Profile
> management tool for AppArmor" under the guidance of Christian Boltz
> (Project Mentor).

Congratulations, I'm looking forward to working with you. :)

You may wish to join us in #apparmor on irc.oftc.net. While OFTC offers a
web interface (http://www.oftc.net/oftc/WebChat) profiling an IRC client
is a useful learning exercise. :) We're often quiet for days at a time,
but questions do get answered.

Thanks, and congratulations.