[apparmor] Google Summer of Code'13 accepted student

Kshitij Gupta kgupta8592 at gmail.com
Wed May 29 04:03:55 UTC 2013

Hello,

Thank you Seth. I am very excited about working with all of you. :)

Yes, I'll be sure to ask around for any help, reviews or ideas I might need.

Thank you for the idea. Profiling an IRC client does seem like
something that will cover a lot of things. Maybe we can use that as a
set of things to compare the results with that of new profiling tools.

Regards,
Kshitij