[apparmor] Google Summer of Code'13 accepted student

Kshitij Gupta kgupta8592 at gmail.com
Tue May 28 14:03:09 UTC 2013

Hello,

I'm Kshitij Gupta from Lucknow, India. I had applied for GSoC under
openSUSE and am glad to have been accepted as a student to work on "Profile
management tool for AppArmor" under the guidance of Christian Boltz
(Project Mentor).

I would like to thank the openSUSE and AppArmor community for their help
and look forward to a wonderful experience with everyone.

I would like to specially thank Christian Boltz and John Johansen for their
wonderful ideas and much needed guidance through the process. I benefited
greatly from your knowledge and I'm thrilled about this opportunity to work
under you.

Looking forward to ideas and help from everyone. I feel I'll love being a
part of such warm and wonderful community.

Project idea page:
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/project/google/gsoc2013/kshitij8/22001

Regards,
Kshitij Gupta