[xubuntu-users] MS Office Online Native Wrapper For Xubuntu

andreas andreasbayu89 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 02:16:10 UTC 2020

"Yet, you want yet another alternative? What for?"

simple: options. Advocating people to migrate will easier when they feel
comfort with little learning curve to a new environments. I do believe
we all are happy to introduced family/coworkers to FOSS community :)

"What is the point of bringing closed source software to an open OS
unnecessarily?"

I am no programmer, sir. Is wrapper a closed source software to begin
with? I supposed it workflow just like another web browser, just a
little easier to use by user. Also, there is a linux distro packaged
this app in their distribution. I can assumed this approach as good
marketing to get more people, at least know linux first, and then
gradually shifting to another alternatives. We can also see more distros
copying OSX appearance in their default setting for the same reason, right?