[xubuntu-users] MS Office Online Native Wrapper For Xubuntu

Klaus Maas km at maasser.eu
Sat Jan 4 13:29:31 UTC 2020

I am advocating just the opposite:

Time to learn to work with open software on an open OS.

What is the point of bringing closed source software to an open OS
unnecessarily?

You describe yourself good alternatieves to deal with that situation.

Yet, you want yet another alternative? What for?

Why do people move to Linux in the first place?

Because they cannot afford Windows, but MS Office they can?

I can hear the masses screaming: "Give us Linux! But only if it runs MS
Office."

Klaus