[xubuntu-users] which printer/scanner for linux/linux Mint

Sun Nov 8 23:40:56 UTC 2015

+1 on Epson printers/scanners!

Never had any problems with my Epson Work Force WF-3520 all-in-one.
Prints OK and with some setup it scans really well too.

They have a dedicated driver support page for Linux below:
http://download.ebz.epson.net/dsc/search/01/search/?OSC=LX

I've had the above Epson printer/scanner for over a year
and it's worked well with various Linux distributions...
(including Xubuntu 64Bit 14.04/14.10/15.04/15.10)

Jesse