[xubuntu-users] which printer/scanner for linux/linux Mint

Rob Ward rl.ward at bigpond.com
Mon Nov 9 05:02:06 UTC 2015

Similarly 6 years ago connected my Canon iP4200 with large external
tanks (200-300ml!) and silicon tubing into the cartridges and enjoy Very
Low cost printing now.  The only colour printer I can truly claim to
have got my money's worth out of.  However the colour balance is not
good through CUPS, and I am not clever enough to fix that, but that is
another thread.

Certainly also investigate alternative ink supplies if you are looking
at another printer of any branding.  HR!

*Rob Ward*