[xubuntu-users] ThinkPad E450 Laptop

JMZ florentior at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 12:29:18 UTC 2015

Hi Andy,

I must confess that my ThinkPad is an ancient core duo (T410), 4gb ram.
The laptop runs xubuntu 15.04 very well.  I've never typed on the new
thinkpad keyboard.  I can say that the picture is still great on my
oldie (no stuck pixels).  These laptops are built like tanks.  I've
owned a string of Dell laptops.  They couldn't survive even a few hours
a day use without overheating problems.  Thinkpad is a +1 for sure.  No,
I don't work for Lenovo.

Jordan