[xubuntu-users] Install, Xubuntu daily builts

wanda blog wandablogubuntu at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 10:05:56 UTC 2012

Dear Xubuntu team (Users) built from the daily of January 26 is no longer
to install, different people in our Forum.
Very shortly before the end of the installation installs a crash and end,
even a crash report is not possible to send.
It has been tried with unetbootin and with USB Creator .. nothing works
anymore.
Of pure misery, we therefore used the *Daily built on January 26 and that
is excellent.*
This problem concerns many people is not an isolated case.
Greetings Wanda.

--
*W_Intro <https://sites.google.com/site/wandasblogxubuntu/home>*
*Made on Linux - Xubuntu: Machine**.