[xubuntu-users] Term crashes after upgrade

Gary Crosby grcrosby at gmail.com
Sat May 26 15:31:10 UTC 2007

Upgrading to 7.04 was a total failure, so I ended up downloading and
Installing the new OS. Not unusual in and of itself, it is how I have
had to upgrade for the last three upgrades. Now things work fine on my
account, which was made during the install. However for my family I
made new accounts after the install. Now when they open a terminal
their session crashes and takes them back to the login screen. Any
ideas out there.

gary