[xubuntu-users] (no subject)

Gauvain Pocentek gauvainpocentek at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 13:44:33 UTC 2007

Please see
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/xubuntu-devel/2007-January/002884.html
about claws/TB.

About epiphany, it brings in all the gnome libs, and we try to avoid
this since the beginning of Xubuntu. Please find a browser which can do
everything that Firefox does (without gnome or kde libs, perl, c#...),
also find someone ready to maintain it in Ubuntu, and I guess that
everybody would be OK to replace Firefox.

Gauvain