[xubuntu-users] Turning off previous workspace button?

Radomir Dopieralski xubuntu at sheep.art.pl
Fri Feb 2 20:05:09 UTC 2007

Dnia Fri, Feb 02, 2007 at 12:24:29PM -0700, napisale(a)s:
> Hey all,
>
> I've noticed that if you click the shortcut key
> for a workspace and you happen to be already on
> that workspace, it sends you to the last one you
> were on.
>
> Is there a way to disable this? I've looked
> through the shortcut keys as they are defined and
> can't locate one.
>
> I found one listed as "Previous Workspace" which
> sure sounds like it, but it is set to "none".
>
> Any ideas?

The shortcut you found is for returning to the previous workspace.
I assume that's not what you want.

You should go to Settings→Window Manager Tweaks→Workspaces and then
disable the checkbox labelled: Remember and recall previous workspace when
switching via keyboard shortcuts.

I assume this is exactly the thing you want?

--
Radomir `The Sheep' Dopieralski
ANSWERS may be hazardous to your Uncertainty. Danger!