[xubuntu-users] Turning off previous workspace button?

Skip Evans skip at bigskypenguin.com
Fri Feb 2 20:11:44 UTC 2007

Hello Radomir,

That is exactly what I was looking for! As we say
here in the Rockie Mountains... "Yeeeeeee haw!"

It was most annoying when clicking around
different workspaces to accidentally click the one
I was already on, which would normally be just a
wasted click, to be sent to the last one I was on,
which is not what I want, and then have to click back.

Perhaps that's just me being a nitwit, but there
it is.

Thanks,
Skip

--