[ubuntu-za] People sticking to LTS?

Wikus wikus at cheetah-microsystems.com
Sat Aug 10 06:50:01 UTC 2013

I agree with Lee.
Phone style desktop doesn't meet and never will meet the requirements of
a desktop pc.
I am very worried frankly about desktop os's not getting the development
and attention they
need anymore and everything going into hand helds.
Hand helds are nice to have but will never beat the desktop pc for power
, versatility , and resources.
You can't take desktops away and their os's still need lots of dedicated
development and unique desktop
environments. I for one don't like the "am I for desktop or am I for
hand held" that moderns os's struggle with to figure
out what they actually are.

- Wikus

      _
     | |