[ubuntu-za] People sticking to LTS?

Lee Sharp leesharp at hal-pc.org
Fri Aug 9 20:31:29 UTC 2013

On 08/09/2013 03:23 PM, Peter Nel wrote:

> P.S. I've almost forgot about the menu-clicking unity haters out there.
> Didn't think they were still alive. lol ;-)

It is not the menu that is a problem, (even if I do prefer it) but the
elimination of a real taskbar that kills me.  Not every Firefox task
open is part of the same work-flow.  Absolute deal breaker, full stop.
A phone OS is not the best use of a 24 gig of ram mutli-screen desktop. :)

PPS: Back on topic, most of my stuff is still on 10.04.  After a few
client servers, my primary Desktop went 12.04 first, and other stuff is
following as I have time.  The Media PC is probably next.  My laptop
will most likely be last.

			Lee