[ubuntu-za] Printer problems

Jan Greeff jan at verslank.net
Sat May 5 15:46:16 UTC 2012

Thanks Bruce, but no apparent difference.

Does this feedback from the terminal help?

dpkg-statoverride: warning: --update given but /var/run/hplip does not exist

When you ask about the same network, which settings are relevant? I have
found IPv6, IPv4, netmask, hardware address, MAC address, auto ethernet,
URI. They are all different.

Jan