[ubuntu-za] Free State Release Party

frans dormakorp at vodamail.co.za
Thu Apr 8 09:38:34 BST 2010

We have arranged for a venue for the Brandfort Release party, Every one
welcome of course. :)

We're holding it on the 8th of May 2010,  I know its a week later, but
then we can make a impression at least, without crashing all the
repository servers.

We got a venue at the Admiral John Weston House...or the "Vliegtuig
huis" as its more commonly known here.

We will provide demo's talk shop spread the "Ubuntu anti-virus" :)  and
after wards we're gonna hold a LAN, with the Windows junkies and Ubuntu
lovers Running the same games...tested to work before hand of course.

My wife seems eager to make a poster for the event maybe we'll have a
friend do it... any ideas welcome