[ubuntu-za] iBurst desktop modem setup

Robert Holm robhh at absamail.co.za
Wed May 7 21:27:10 BST 2008

On Tue, 2008-05-06 at 12:49 +0200, tanjav at telkomsa.net wrote:
> Hi Robert
> Congratulations on getting your Iburst working under Linux.
> Have you managed to get the IBurst dashboard functional as well? or some other means of
> viewing your bandwidth consumption?
> I tried the dashboard under Wine with no success. I think maybe the only solution is to have
> the dashboard running under Windows in a virtual environment. I dunno

Hi Tanja

I am sending this again because I am still having problems with my new
email address so I don't know if you received the previous email, which
read as follows:

Sorry for the delayed reply but my email has been down.

I didn't even try to get the dashboard working.
If you go to http://www.iburst.co.za/default.aspx?link=packages_bundles,
click on "Buy more bandwith" under "Packages" on the left, then on
"Check your bandwidth and top up" you can sign in to a page that shows
your usage and balance, and also gives you an option to request an
automatic daily notification of your balance.

Regards

Robert