[ubuntu-za] iBurst desktop modem setup

tanjav at telkomsa.net tanjav at telkomsa.net
Tue May 6 11:49:21 BST 2008

Hi Robert
Congratulations on getting your Iburst working under Linux.
Have you managed to get the IBurst dashboard functional as well? or some other means of
viewing your bandwidth consumption?
I tried the dashboard under Wine with no success. I think maybe the only solution is to have
the dashboard running under Windows in a virtual environment. I dunno

Does anybody have any suggestions?

Regards
Tanja