[ubuntu-za] iBurst desktop modem setup

Raoul Snyman raoul.snyman at saturnlaboratories.co.za
Mon May 5 20:26:39 BST 2008

Hi Robert,

On Monday 05 May 2008 20:43:50 Robert Holm wrote:
> Could someone please help me to get my desktop modem working.

Unfortunately I don't have an iBurst modem, and from what my friends who do
have it say, it's not the easiest job in the world to get up and running...

That said, I *did* find a page on the Ubuntu Community Documentation about it:

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/MobileWirelessBroadband

Take a read through that and see if it helps.

(As a side note, the Ubuntu Community Documentation is very good, and I've
found a lot of stuff on there when I've been trying to set up my computers
and servers... it's usually my first stop when trying to configure things.)

--
Raoul Snyman, B.Tech IT (Software Engineering)
Saturn Laboratories
e: raoul.snyman at saturnlaboratories.co.za
w: www.saturnlaboratories.co.za
b: blog.saturnlaboratories.co.za