[ubuntu-za] Error during online upgrade to Feisty

Jason Norwood-Young jason at freespeechpub.co.za
Sun Apr 29 13:43:05 BST 2007

On Sun, 2007-04-29 at 11:31 +0200, Frank Sokolic wrote:
> Thanks Jan. I commented out the lines starting with deb-src and that
> has solved the problem. Now all I have to worry about  is whether I
> can complete the download before hitting my MWEB 1 Gb cap!
>
> Frank.

Save some bandwidth and just get the disc. I'm glad to see that the
desktop version now has the deb files so you don't need to download the
alternate disc to upgrade.

I believe the UCT Freedom Toaster has Feisty, and I've got it in Joburg
(Rosebank) if you need. For other areas, I'm sure if you ask on this
list you'll find someone near you.

Jason