[ubuntu-za] Notice: LoCo Revitalisation

Craig A. Adams craigaa at karg.co.za
Thu Nov 30 22:16:01 GMT 2006

Hi All,

First of all I would like to say thank you to Morgan Collett and Hugh
Jacobs for the effort and energy they are bringing to revitalise the
South African LoCo. I am most certainly grateful for their efforts and
enthusiasm.

Morgan and I met on IRC today and discussed several items regarding the
initiation of a more active local community and some of the tasks which
will be involved in this. For those interested in reading our
protracted, and sometimes divergent, discussion please see the log at
http://netz.smurf.noris.de/logs/freenode/2006/11/30/%23ubuntu-za.html

This will be the first in a series of emails intended to start off
discussions on many of the topics raised in our informal meeting.

Please note that the South African Local Community mailing lists have
now been made public.

Kindest Regards

Craig A. Adams