[ubuntu-za] IRC Meeting - 7 December - 8pm for 8.30pm

Craig A. Adams craigaa at karg.co.za
Thu Nov 30 22:16:12 GMT 2006

Hi All,

Morgan has already announced the date and time of the next meeting:

	Date: Thursday 7 December, 2006
	Time: 8pm for 8.30pm South African Time
	Type: IRC (Internet Relay Chat)
	Place: #ubuntu-za channel on Freenode
	Agenda: http://www.ubuntu-za.org/Wiki/LoCoMeetings/Agenda7Dec

I hope that the timing of this meeting will be convenient for many of
you.

For those of you who are not familiar with using IRC, we will be posting
a short guide on the wiki at http://www.ubuntu-za.org/Wiki/IrcHowto for
both Ubuntu and Windows users.

For those of you who do not use either Ubuntu or Windows, we hope that
the information in the guide will be sufficient to assist you.

Please feel free to add items to the agenda. If you do so, please drop a
message to the list with the subject "Agenda: (Your Item Description)"
and a brief description of what you want to discuss. Please note that
you are free to discuss agenda items on the list before the meeting.

If you are not comfortable with using the wiki, please still start a new
thread on the list, someone will add it for you if you mention that it
still needs to be listed. In addition, there are a number of useful
links at the bottom of the front page for those new to using a wiki.

Kindest Regards

Craig A. Adams