[UbuntuWomen] Suggestions for OSS project participants?

Meg Kurdziolek meg.kurdziolek at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 16:17:57 UTC 2007

Hi Matt,

I think there is a lot of hidden talent in our group, but we just haven't
found the appropriate outlet for it. Talking about myself specifically, I'm
a CS major with programming background in C, C++, and Java. Have a need for
anyone like that? I've never participated in a FOSS project before, so I'd
need a lot of mentoring and tutoring at first about how things are done.
(I'm also a busy grad student, so I'd be able to put more effort into things
during the summer.)

I think for a lot of people (not just women) its hard to find a place to
start.

~Meg