[UbuntuWomen] Suggestions for OSS project participants?

Vid Ayer svaksha at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 08:06:48 UTC 2007

Hi,

On 3/12/07, Matt Good <matt at matt-good.net> wrote:
> Would it be helpful for
> me to post here and/or on the Trac mailing list looking for women
> interested in contributing to Trac?

Its nice that you wish to encourage women in Foss projects. Since the
primary goal of UW is to provide a platform and encouragement for
women to contribute to Ubuntu-Linux, I guess the latter is the place
to post if Trac is keen about encouraging diversity.

There are innumerable Foss projects, yet we would be interested in
exploring possibilities about how Trac developments would aggregate
withing the Ubuntu community. Care to elaborate on that a little more
please?

--
thanks,
Vid