[UbuntuWomen] joining the list

vid svaksha at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 08:51:04 UTC 2006

On 3/25/06, Lizzeh <lizzeh at gmail.com> wrote:
> Ok, I've subscribed!

hmm.. i was wondering why your posts were being caught for moderation :-)

> Now a question I have is what should I do with the UbuntuWomen.org domain/
> website?  I had purchased and volunteered my webspace to host it.  I wish I
> would have known we had
> https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-women
> page.  Now I feel like there is an un-needed domain that I've used up.  Do
> you guys want to merge the two? Any ideas?

Yes, I saw your wiki entry and replied in an earlier mail [0] with
some suggestions.
Did you get that mail ?  Do let me know what you think.

[0] https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-women/2006-March/000167.html
--
thanks,
vid