[UbuntuWomen] joining the list

Clytie Siddall clytie at riverland.net.au
Fri Mar 24 03:05:26 UTC 2006

On 24/03/2006, at 12:07 AM, Lizzeh wrote:

> My username on the Ubuntu Forums is BinaryDigit. I'd like to join
> the ubuntu-women mailing list. Is there anything I need to do?

Welcome Lizzeh-bit! :)

As Elizabeth said, if you're on the list, you're in! You can also go
to our Team page [6] in Launchpad and join our team!

We're trying to get our website [1] and wiki [2] up and running right
now, so your ideas and contributions are even more welcome than
usual. We want Mentors [3], and Ideas [4], and people who can write
and/or translate web and wiki pages [5].

Please have a look at our pages and tell us what you would like to do.

We're also on IRC: #ubuntu-women on irc.freenode.net  ;)

Welcome again!

Việt hóa phần mềm tự do)

[1] http://www.ubuntu-women.org
[2] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuWomen