[UbuntuWomen] domain UbuntuWomen.org

vid svaksha at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 08:33:43 UTC 2006

Hello,

Lizzeh, Welcome !

I saw your message on the wiki[0] and am happy that the Ubuntu-Women
project has consolidated itself so well with total support from all of
you here :-)

[0] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuWomen/Ideas

You may have read the archives asking for volunteers and ideas for our
website. Thanks for volunteering :) and do add your name to the
volunteer page on the LP and wiki.

Btw, I have done some pages so if you would like to check them and
test it for me it will be wonderful. Clytie has already done the
Vietnamese translation for the current UW wiki page, so that will need
to be checked too for rendering etc... . I will send them to you
seperately than flooding the list... ok ?

Re: Hosting, Since Ubuntu is already providing web-hosting services
for this project I have a suggestion... what do you think about
redirecting your domain DNS entries to the Ubuntu server. If you are
interested then Henrik (our webmaster) will be happy to help you.  It
is fine if you wish to keep a mirror too, in which case you may have
to pay for hosting probably (correct me if I am wrong about this).

Feel free to suggest any other alternative ...

Again nice to have you here.
--
thanks,
vid