[UbuntuWomen] joining the list

Lizzeh lizzeh at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 05:40:29 UTC 2006

Ok, I've subscribed!

Now a question I have is what should I do with the UbuntuWomen.org domain/
website?  I had purchased and volunteered my webspace to host it.  I wish I
would have known we had
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-women page.  Now I feel
like there is an un-needed domain that I've used up.  Do you guys want to
merge the two? Any ideas?
Thanks!!
Liz

--