Drivers for Ubuntu

rupert apron aphexx0407 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 13:42:46 UTC 2007

Hello Jan,

Thank you for your fast response.

I tried checking nVidia's website for the 7600GT driver (
http://www.nvidia.com/content/drivers/drivers.asp) and clicked the Linux,
FreeBSD, and Solaris Drivers <http://www.nvidia.com/object/unix.html> link.
I don't know which driver or link should I be clicking next.

Pardon me for my ignorance since this is totally new for me.

Thank you very much!