Drivers for Ubuntu

Justin eqisow at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 13:00:28 UTC 2007

Well, technically the 7600 GT only needs driver installation if you want 3D,
but who doesn't want 3D? :p

Installation if the restricted binary driver is pie though.* System →
Administration → Restricted Devices Manager* should cover it.

By the way, in case you're not familiar, the drivers are called restricted
because they are binary closed source. There's really no need to let the
language scare you, except for the inherent security weaknesses in using
binary blobs. (You have to wait for nvidia to recognize/fix security issues)

Good luck with your new Ubuntu system. :)