Breezy: Boost missing development headers.

Henry Kleynhans hkleynhans at fnb.co.za
Mon May 16 10:58:16 UTC 2005

Hi Daniel,

On Mon, 2005-05-16 at 12:22 +0200, Daniel Holbach wrote:
> this might not have been the best time to upgrade to Breezy: we're doing
> the transition to g++-4.0 by default; so boost and several other C++
> related packages will be broken for a while.

Could not resist the temptation of trying out all of the new things in
Breezy :)

> You may have a look over (and the links in the post):
> http://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-devel/2005-May/007561.html

Thanks for the information.  It is quite helpful.

> If you experience this after the transition, I suggest you file a bug in
> Malone about it.

Will do.  It was just strange that some header files were missing from
the packaging.

Thanks for the feedback!

Kind regards,

Henry

The views expressed in this email are, unless otherwise stated, those of the author and not those
of the FirstRand Banking Group an Authorised Financial Service Provider or its management.
The information in this e-mail is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee.
Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised.
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or
omitted in reliance on this, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
Whilst all reasonable steps are taken to ensure the accuracy and integrity of information and data
transmitted electronically and to preserve the confidentiality thereof, no liability or
responsibility whatsoever is accepted if information or data is, for whatever reason, corrupted
or does not reach its intended destination.