Breezy: Boost missing development headers.

Daniel Holbach dh at mailempfang.de
Mon May 16 10:22:22 UTC 2005

Hey Henry,

Am Montag, den 16.05.2005, 11:05 +0200 schrieb Henry Kleynhans:
> I've been trying out Breezy.  The boost libraries for version 1.32.0-6
> seems to be missing a couple of headers though.  For instance:
>
> libboost-dev is missing <boost/utility.hpp>
> libboost-thread-dev is missing <boost/thread/thread.hpp>

this might not have been the best time to upgrade to Breezy: we're doing
the transition to g++-4.0 by default; so boost and several other C++
related packages will be broken for a while.

You may have a look over (and the links in the post):
http://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-devel/2005-May/007561.html

If you experience this after the transition, I suggest you file a bug in
Malone about it.

Have a nice day,
 Daniel