Team support organization & update

n a boredandblogging at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 16:23:02 GMT 2007

Ok, I've added some pages. If you go the main wiki page (
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/GeorgiaUSTeam), the third section points you to the
new user support page. This page has been outright stolen from the Ohio LoCo
;-) Someone check to make sure there is no reference to Ohio on it!

At the bottom of the New User Support page, there is a link to the Support
Tracker, which has a table that should help us track all this stuff. Feel
free to add any useful columns.

Also, its probably ok to have multiple rows if different people are helping
the same person with an issue.

nick