Team support organization & update

Jon Reagan jreagan1990 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 15:38:41 GMT 2007

Don't worry about it.  Some extra support can't hurt! (Just if there's
like 5-10 emails for support, that could be confusing)  Anyways, I like
the idea of a wiki page.  If there was some way to show in a table the
progress of each, for example:

Case No.   Date        Progress
0001      3/20/07     Completed
0002      3/22/07     In Progress