[Ubuntu Chicago] Ubuntu Global Jam - Sunday, April 11th

Nathan Handler nhandler at ubuntu.com
Wed Mar 17 21:28:42 GMT 2010

On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 2:21 PM, swoody <swoody at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Well, I just got word from Micah that onShore is a go for the Global Jam.
> I updated the schedule on our wiki [1], and on the forums [2] to reflect
> these changes. If you are planning on attending, please take a minute of
> your time and fill out the RSVP section on that wiki page, so we can work
> out any transportation issues/questions well beforehand. Also, if anyone
> can think of anything else we will need to bring to the jam, please either
> let us know here, or add it to the wiki page so we can get everything
> taken care of while there's still plenty of time left. With all the recent
> activity in our Loco, I'm looking forward to a nice turnout for this Jam

Thank you for updating the wiki and forum Steve. Although, thank you
Micah for securing us a location. One thing that we might want to
consider doing is using the LoCo directory to track attendance for
this event. It is rather simple to do, and several members have
already RSVP'ed there [1].

Nathan

[1] http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/team/10/detail/