[Ubuntu Chicago] Ubuntu Global Jam - Sunday, April 11th

swoody swoody at ubuntu.com
Wed Mar 17 19:21:16 GMT 2010

Well, I just got word from Micah that onShore is a go for the Global Jam.
I updated the schedule on our wiki [1], and on the forums [2] to reflect
these changes. If you are planning on attending, please take a minute of
your time and fill out the RSVP section on that wiki page, so we can work
out any transportation issues/questions well beforehand. Also, if anyone
can think of anything else we will need to bring to the jam, please either
let us know here, or add it to the wiki page so we can get everything
taken care of while there's still plenty of time left. With all the recent
activity in our Loco, I'm looking forward to a nice turnout for this Jam
:)

When:
Sunday, April 11th
12 noon - 5:00 PM