[Ubuntu Chicago] Ubuntu Illinois Proposal

Man-Chicken manchicken at notsosoft.net
Fri Mar 2 02:56:56 GMT 2007

I would like to offer my house in Champaign as a regular meeting location for
this group.  Manchicken's house of hacking would be open for meetings and
storage for meetings.  I know many are far from Champaign, but I thought that
in the interest of having a more state-wide LoCo, Champaign--being smack-dab
in the middle of the state--would be an excellent staging ground.

--
~ Man-Chicken <><
(A)bort, (R)etry, (I)nfluence with large hammer.