[Ubuntu Chicago] Meeting this Saturday?

Chad Sutton csutton at chadarius.com
Wed Apr 18 21:26:05 BST 2007

Hey all. I've requested the space at church and I'm pretty sure it
will be fine. I will receive confirmation by tonight or tomorrow.

Here is the google maps link to the church.

http://www.google.com/maps?hl=en&client=firefox-a&q=st+thomas+united+methodist+church&near=Glen+Ellyn,+IL&cid=0,0,13174085366221625164&ie=UTF8&z=15&ll=41.836218,-88.054058&spn=0.02235,0.033517&om=1&iwloc=A

The meeting will be from 12-4pm to fit with other scheduled events at
the church. I will have a screen and projector along with the latest
Feisty installed on a desktop. I'll also bring a few Feisty CD's. I
can bring one monitor and a few keyboards and mice for installs as
well.

On 4/18/07, Jim Campbell <jwcampbell at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 4/18/07, Max Luebbe <max.luebbe at gmail.com> wrote:
> > James - what you're talking about is how I make my living.
> > So many small business owners dont know that there are alternatives to the
> microsoft tax, and once you explain that there are, and do some demos - the
> consultancy job sells itself.
>
> <snip>
>
> > Also, I definately am someone who is much less interested in marketing
> than I am in technical issues. Anytime anyone wants to meet up in a coffee
> shop in the city to talk code, I'm there.
> >
> > -Max
>
> Max, let's keep this in mind.  I think a good number of people would be
> interested learning about these kind of topics.  It's great that you have
> experience in this area, too.
>
> If we're able to meet on Saturday, I think that getting a
> presentation/discussion queue going (including topics such as this) would be
> very helpful.
>
> Jim
> --
> jwcampbell at gmail.com