Ubuntu-Chicago Meeting Topics

Rich Johnson nixternal at ubuntu.com
Thu Sep 14 20:22:26 BST 2006

CHICAGO!!!

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ChicagoTeam/Meetings/October2006

I have created 2 tables on that page, one for Presentations and one for
Demonstrations.

If you want to hear about a certain topic, add it to the Presentations
section, and if you can present it, otherwise leave the "presented by"
section blank.

If there is something you are interested in seeing with an Ubuntu setup, add
it to Demonstrations, and if you can demo it, do it, otherwise the same goes
here, leave the "presented by" blank.

I encourage everyone to get involved and give at least a presentation. If you
want to work on a collaboration effort with another presenter, work it out
with them. For instance, I am going to do a brief overview of the current
marketing agenda from Canonical and Ubuntu. If somebody has a strong
marketing background, join me in this presentation, as we can separate the
process.

Thanks everyone, and I look forward to hearing from you all!

Richard Johnson <> nixternal at ubuntu.com
ubuntu.com <> kubuntu.com <> edubuntu.com <> xubuntu.com <> chi.ubuntu-us.com
online everywhere as nixternal
<><