Ubuntu-Chicago Meeting Planner

Jason Czajkowski jason.czajkowski at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 12:27:45 BST 2006

I don't have a problem reserving the hotel conference room that I use for
our Ubuntu needs. Its located in Des Plaines, about 3mins north of O'hare
Airport on Lee Street. If there's enough intrest I think we can do it for
$10 bucks a person with Lunch included. They don't have a restaraunt but I
can take care of the catering too. Let me know what you guys think and throw
out a couple of dates.

Jason (Mr_H)