[Ubuntu-US-CA] Photo sharing options

Jack Deslippe jdeslip at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 21:52:40 UTC 2010

My personal preference would be for Picasa - since it is I already what I
use.  I have used gallery2 in the past for wordpress websites, but I was
never very impressed.  Going with Flickr/Picasa means we already have the
social ability built in, which I think is more important than just throwing
up photos on a URL.

-Jack