[Ubuntu-US-CA] SCaLE 9x - Ubuntu California Discount Registration Code!

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Tue Dec 21 21:00:51 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,

The Southern California Linux Expo (SCaLE) in Los Angeles is coming up
in the end of February, and for the past couple years the team has had
a booth there.

SCaLE 9x details: https://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale9x/

I'm sure there will be more emails regarding our plans for a booth at
SCaLE 9x in the coming weeks, but I wanted to let everyone know who is
in the process of planning to attend that Eric Hammond got us a SCaLE
discount registration code: UBUCA

You can use this when you register to get 50% off registration, I just did :)

Anyone can use this code (so feel free to share it with everyone you know!)

More information as we have it will be added to our project page for
the event: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Projects/Scale9x

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com