[Ubuntu-US-CA] Announcement: New website

Riley Anna robotanna at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 21:37:18 UTC 2010

Good job! Wordpress is awesome but keep it up to date as much as you
can--old WP sites I've had had a tendency to get hacked by script kiddies as
I neglected them. Be sure to write plugins instead of modifying the source
(there's really not anything you can't do with plugins) so that updating is
easy. :)

-Anna