Managing support (questions) regarding Ubuntu translations

Jonathan Aquilina eagles051387 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 11:49:08 UTC 2009

you mentioned that they would ask in ubuntu instead of ubuntu-translations
users in ubuntu could redirect them to the proper channels for support. in
regards to irc yes the problem woudl be creating an faq but in the long run
lets say users are currently working on translations and need a quick simple
answer wouldnt that be the best place to go instead of waiting for a
response on the mailing list?

Jonathan Aquilina