GNU Grub

Iñigo Varela malditoastur at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 09:59:39 UTC 2009

Yes, I'm interested in translate only this text:

"Use the (up) and (down) keys to select whic entry is highlighted."
"Press enter to boot the selected OS, 'e' to edit the"
"commands before booting, or 'c' for a command-line"

Thinking only in users, I know that there are a lot of users that don't
speak english, so this text should be translated...

Regards,
Iñigo Varela.
malditoastur at gmail.com
https://launchpad.net/~malditoastur