Beta 1

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Mon Sep 2 23:08:14 UTC 2013

If you wish to be pedantic, read through the "rules" of handing over.
Whilst everyone (even me) is entitled to a "life", mile stone releases are
of such significance that if the original OP has time constraints, there
should be, as per the CoC a seamless hand over of responsibilities.

I do not, therefore think that any apology is needed from all the *buntu
teams who have had no leadership for failed builds etc. Only now am I
sending out an email to let their testers know that the ISO's are there. To
further this, it has been suggested that the beta 1 *may* be delayed until
Friday.

Regards,

Phill.