Building Safety Into Our Work

Jono Bacon jono at ubuntu.com
Fri May 20 20:39:55 UTC 2011

Hi Everyone,

Today on the #ubuntu-power-users channel LaserJock raised a really
important point: if we have essentially two broad sets of users
(end-users who rely on the out-of-the-box desktop experience, and power
users who want to trick out their systems), how do we protect end-users
from damaging their system by using tools designed for power users?

I think this is an important topic of conversation, and I think the
combined insight of the community could come up with some good ideas.

Thoughts?

	Jono

--
Jono Bacon