motu-sru needs you

Cody A.W. Somerville cody-somerville at ubuntu.com
Sun Sep 28 22:00:47 BST 2008

Hi Devid,

On Sun, Sep 28, 2008 at 5:50 PM, Devid Antonio Filoni <devidfil at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
> I propose myself as motu-sru member. I have free time to also do
> moru-sru works and I think I will do a good job. I've worked at some
> SRU, so I know the procedure and in some bug I've suggested if a bug
> is a SRU or not (I'm unable to find links right now), etc...

Thank you for taking the time to volunteer.

> My launchpad profile: https://launchpad.net/~d.filoni<https://launchpad.net/%7Ed.filoni>
> My wiki page: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DevidAntonioFiloni
>
> I will answer to any questions you will have for me.

Can you provide a few (ie. 2-4) links to SRU bugs you've been involved with?
Also, could you take one of the currently pending SRU bugs that you're not
involved with and take us through the steps that you'd go through if you
were already a member of the motu-sru team?

> Thanks,
> Devid Antonio Filoni
>
> <snip>

> Ubuntu-motu mailing list